This kit is going to make your spring teaching SO easy!
I’ll give you everything you need to teach FIVE units of spring learning – all planned and prepped for you, plus you get bonus printables!
Eggs, birds, seeds, shoots, daffodils, and spring flowers…. let’s give our children an engaging, fun spring full of nature-based learning.
Everything you need for spring learning, all in one place
For the BEST VALUE, you can get this unit as part of our Seasons School Year Complete Program. Save over $90 and get our Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Units all for better than half price. Click here for more details.
:: five complete units of ebooks and printables for Nature Study, Welcome Spring, Daffodils, Seeds and Shoots, and Eggs and Birds
:: over 50 engaging activities and lesson plans that your children will love
:: over 30 pages of printables that make teaching so easy
:: a balanced programme of math, science, literacy, arts and crafts, nature study, sensory and imaginative play
:: a practical resource that you can start using today, in class or at home
:: weeks worth of learning all planned for you, to take you right through the season
:: created with children aged 4 to 8 in mind
You’re going to love this super useful resource!
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in your Seasons School Spring Bundle
The Seasons School Spring Core Unit – value $9.99
- How to make a nature table
- How to make a year-round nature journal
- Nature journaling ideas and tips – with printables
- Nature walk ideas
- Nature walk kit tips
- Themed nature walks and activities
- How to make a spring number line
- Carrot number and arithmetic activities – with printable
- Spring math invitations
- Egg alphabet and spelling activities – with printable
- Spring sensory writing
- Spring literacy invitations
- Spring writing prompts – with printable
- Hand-drawn spring colouring pages – with printable
- Spring book list
Welcome Spring Unit – value $7.99
- Opening the Season activities
- I wonder why we have seasons? lesson
- My Book of Spring activity – with printable
- Eating the Season lesson – with printable
- Rhubarb muffin recipe – with printable
- Spring yoga routine – with printable
- Spring bunting craft
- Spring flower wreath craft
- Spring play dough sensory play
- How to make a fairy garden
Daffodils Unit – value $4.99
- Daffodil dissection and parts of a plant science lesson
- Still life daffodil art project
- Contact paper daffodil craft
- Daffodil spinner craft
- Daffodil bunting craft
- Daffodil poetry writing lesson – with printable
Eggs and Birds Unit – value $12.99
- Egg lessons: What is an egg? What is an egg made of? What happens inside an egg? Which animals hatch from eggs? Fun egg facts. Why are eggs so special to us?
- My Book of Eggs activity – with printable
- Frittata recipe – with printable
- Naked bouncing egg science experiment
- Bird watching and identification lesson
- Bird investigation table activity
- Play dough nests activity – with printable
- Bird storytelling tin activity
- Nest cakes recipe
- Egg heads garden project
- Dyeing and decorating eggs: Pysanky eggs; dyeing with: shaving foam, oil, wax crayons, flower and leaf prints, natural dyes
- How to make a paper plate egg basket craft
- Paper plate birds craft
- Collage chicks art project
- Loose parts egg decorating fine motor skills station
- Egg-themed sensory play
Seeds and Shoots Unit – value $8.99
- How to plan your garden
- How to grow a snipping garden
- Investigating Seeds science lesson
- Growing Seeds science experiment
- My Sunflower Mini Book activity
- Spring wild foods: foraging for garlic
- Wild garlic pesto recipe – with printable
- Circle watercolour flowers art project
- Spring blossom printing project
- Finger painting flowers craft
- Carrot sensory tub
PLUS The Spring Printables Pack – value $9.99
- Journal Page: for notes
- Journal Page: for drawing
- Journal Page: half and half
- Writing Prompts printable
- Poetry Prompt printable
- Spring Bunting printable
- Mini Book: The Seasons
- Mini Book :: Eggs
- Colouring Pages: hello spring :: Easter tree :: mother hen :: bunny rabbit
- Bird Puppets for play and storytelling
- Foods in Season in Spring poster
- Rhubarb Muffin Recipe Card
- Frittata Recipe Card
- Wild Garlic Pesto Recipe Card
- Carrot Numbers math printable
- Egg Alphabet: lower case and upper case literacy printable
- Spring Yoga sequence poster
Total Value = $54.94
SAVE $20 WHEN YOU BUY IT NOW
About Cathy James
I’m passionate about keeping children connected to nature and a creative childhood of hands-on learning. My own children have grown up in the garden, at the beach, and in the forest. We use nature as a vital part of our home education curriculum and it makes our learning joyful and deeply connected to the rhythmic cycle of the year.
I’m the author The Garden Classroom (published by Roost Books) and used to work in school running the Year Four Gardening Club. I’ve also worked in preschool, high school, and as a childminder, where my provision was rated as ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED.
With over twenty years experience in education I want to share what I’ve learned with you, so you can feel inspired, confident, and supported to give your children the best start in life. Let’s work together to deliver lessons that are engaging, impactful, and fun!
The Seasons School Spring Bundle is valued at $54.94.
You can download your resources now and SAVE $20.
You will get:
The Seasons School Spring Core Unit,
Welcome Spring Unit,
Eggs and Birds Unit,
Seeds and Shoots Unit
AND the Printables Pack.
Download the complete set of ebooks and printables now for only
For the best value, you can get this unit as part of our Seasons School Year Complete Program.
Save over $90 and get our Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Units all for better than half price.
You'll save so much time, with everything planned and prepped for you, and your children will delight in this engaging and education nature-based year-round curriculum.
All four seasons, 16 complete units, and over 130 printables to make your lessons so each to teach.
Save time - stop all that planning and prep - enjoy the sunshine instead!
Available for instant download
This product is an ebook (electronic book), which means you will be sent a link by email which allows you to download the ebook and all the resources. You should save it to your computer or iPad and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
If you have any questions, then please refer to our FAQ.
All ebooks and other digital products listed on this page protected under copyright ©. All rights reserved. They may not be shared or distributed in any way or form.
All products listed on this page are priced in US dollars unless stated otherwise.