Ready for a whole year of exploring through the senses? Welcome to Super Sensory Invitations to Play.
Super Sensory Invitations to Play
Watch the video for a peek inside at all the fun
What you get in Super Sensory Invitations to Play
The ebook includes 52 invitations to play, covering all the five senses and a broad range of hands-on learning-through-play experiences.
- invitations to explore all five senses: discovery using eyes, hands, nose, ears, and taste buds
- ideas for a wide range of sensory play materials including water, ice, play dough, cloud dough, puffy paint, sand, salt, rice, chalk paint, bath paint, fizzing baking soda, goop, shaving foam, sensory soup, finger paints, clay, bread, and other cooking recipes
- hands-on learning with ideas for math, literacy and language, science, art, music, and cultural awareness
- play linked to New Year, winter, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, St.Patrick’s Day, spring, Easter, summer, solstice, autumn, Halloween, Diwali, Christmas
- the ebook is suitable for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary-aged children, with some ideas suitable for babies
- it makes an excellent curriculum for learning through sensory play, encouraging children to explore and discover, with links to many areas of the traditional school curriculum
- it is a digital ebook which means you can download it today and start using it straight away. You can read the book on screen, or print it off, as you prefer.
- the ebook includes a special Recipe Book containing all the recipes for play used in the book, which you can print and keep in your kitchen, playroom, or classroom for easy reference
- it also includes this free printable poster full of ideas for loose parts that you can include in your sensory play.
With 52 invitations to play, it’s an ebook you can dip into each week to give you an easy, simple, exciting sensory play idea all through the year.
It’s full of gorgeous photographs, and arranged to follow the pattern of the festivals and seasons of the year. This makes it such a useful ebook, easy for you to use with your children to find a fantastic play idea for right now.
Special offer: upgrade to our premium bundle and save 20%
Save money by getting our premium bundle!
Lots of our readers want to buy more than one of our ebooks, so we’ve created this package to make it easy for you to add them all to your cart with just one click, and so we can offer you a discount.
The Super Sensory Premium Bundle
Give your play a super sensory boost with our premium package of Super Sensory Invitations to Play AND The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book.
The premium bundle gives you both titles, worth $24.98, for just $19.98, saving you 20% (a $5 saving). Click here to add it to your cart.
Available for instant download
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a PDF containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
If you have any questions, then please refer to our FAQ.
With the exception of the United Kingdom, this product is not available for purchase as a stand alone product in the EU.
All ebooks and other digital products are subject to copyright and may not be shared or distributed in any way or form.