Three to Five: Playful Preschool is the new ebook from NurtureStore and friends which is packed with creative, hands-on learning ideas. It comes complete with ten super printables and covers art, math, literacy, science, play and more. Read on to download your copy.
Three to Five: Playful Preschool
This ebook is for you if:
- your child is around three-to-five years old, and you are looking for ideas that bring fun and creativity into their learning
- you want your child to explore a broad range subjects, with an emphasis on hands-on play
- you are at home, in a childcare setting, or in a school. The ideas in the ebook are adaptable, with lots of suggestions for ways to extend the learning, and to include slightly younger or older children. The ebook covers a broad range of the early years spectrum, making it excellent as a stand-alone ‘curriculum’, or as a complement to other activities you have planned.
Download all the resources for just $8.99
The ebook, along with all the additional resources, is available for only US$8.99, and you can download it here.
The ebook includes contributions from some of my favourite preschool bloggers, including Deborah from Teach Preschool, Allison from No Time For Flash Cards, Kristina from Toddler Approved, Jackie from Happy Hooligans, along with a super group of other authors who all specialise in creative, playful education.
What you get in Three to Five: Playful Preschool
25+ inspiring ideas for preschoolers, including math, literacy, art, science, and sensory and imaginary play. The ebook is full of gorgeous photos, making it easy for you and your child to choose activities to try together. We also include lots of ideas for how to extend the activities, adding extra suggestions to give you even more options for play.
You will also receive a fantastic set of printable resources including:
- My First Journal
- a city-scene for pretend play
- alphabet cards for multi-sensory literacy learning
- number-game cards
- building-block challenge cards
- a recipe card
- conversation cards to promote language and emotional skills
- a set of bookmarks to explore reading and storytelling
- a set of printables to make a weather and nature study centre
- unique hand-drawn art pages
And as an added extra, the ebook includes links to over 50 more activities that focus on hands-on, playful learning for preschoolers – giving you a huge set of resources, all in one place.
Take a peek here:
Buy it worldwide for instant download
This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a pdf containing the ebook and all the resources. You can save it to your computer or iPad* and then either read on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
You can buy the ebook wherever you are in the world. You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you. The ebook is available for US$8.99.
*You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. However if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.