No hassle. No planning. You’ll always have an activity on hand.
Save so much time and stress. You’ll always be organised with a great activity for your children.
Simply print a mat, add play dough, and play!
The Amazing Play Dough Mats are fun, educational, and so quick to set up.
You will always have something for your kids to do!
As they play, your children are building fine motor skills, developing their language, and boosting their creativity and imagination.
You can use the play dough printables:
– for sensory play sessions
– to build fine motor skills
– in finger gyms and welcome activities
– with loose parts play
– in classroom centers, to fit year-round themes
– for play dates, rainy days, snow days, and after school
– while you cook, do laundry, read a book, and drink that coffee while it’s still hot
– and anytime your children say ‘I’m bored!”
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack:
:: 180 pages of colourful printables
:: fully indexed with clickable links so it’s easy to find exactly what you want
:: Literacy play dough mats including:
- Upper Case Alphabet set
- Lower Case Alphabet set
- ‘A is for…. B is for…’ set
- ‘My name is…’ mat
:: Math play dough mats including:
- Numbers 1 to 9 set
- Shape set
- Shape outline set
- Two Number Addition mat
- Three Number Addition mat
- Two Number Subtraction mat
- Count The Number set
- Symmetry Lines set featuring mirror and radial symmetry
:: Festival play dough mats including:
- Decorate the Christmas Tree mat
- Decorate the Gingerbread House mat
- Decorate the Easter Egg mat
- Make a Pumpkin Face mat
- Fireworks in the Sky mat (July 4th, Bonfire Night, Diwali, New Year’s Eve)
- Day of the Dead Skull mat
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope counting mat
- Menorah mat
- Make a Birthday Cake mat
:: Animal play dough mats including
- Under the Sea mat
- Butterflies set
- Fish set
- Give the Snail a Shell mat
- What’s in the Fish Bowl? mat
- Can You Make a Cat? mat
- Can You Make a Spider on the Web? mat
- Can You Make a Dinosaur? mat
- Can You Make a Caterpillar? mat
- Can You Make a Pig? mat
- Can You Make an Owl? mat
- Can You Make Bees Around the Hive? mat
- Can You Make a Bunny Rabbit? mat
- What Animal is in the Garden? mat
- Can You Make a Bird in the Nest? mat
- Can you Make a Ladybird / Ladybug on the Leaf? mat
:: Themed play mats including
- Arctic play mat
- Snow Globe mat
- Snowman mat
- Flower Petals mat
- Leaves on the Tree mat
- Decorate the Mandala mat
- Make a Pizza mat
- Space play mat
- Multicultural Faces (for All About Me, kings and queens, crazy hair, dress up)
- Castle play mat
- What’s Driving Down the Road? mat
- Gingerbread Man mat
- Gingerbread Lady mat
- What’s the Weather Like Today? mat
- Can you Make a Rainbow? mat
- Can you Make a Monster? mat
:: Only $19.99 for a whole year’s worth of resources – or see our bonus offer below!
BONUS: add The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book and save $10
Upgrade The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack and get The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book too. It’s the perfect pairing!
The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book gives you a whole year of play dough activities that boost imagination, language, math, and fine motor skills.
50+ extra play dough activities
You will be able to set up sensory learning activities your children love, including:
Snowman Play Dough
Small World Diggers
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Mark Making with Play Dough
Candy Store Play Dough
Chocolates Play Dough
Scissor Skills Activities
Real Bread Making
Chocolate Play Dough Cupcakes
Under The Sea Play Dough
Salt Dough Bead Bracelets
Princess Pink Play Dough
Garden Flower Play Dough
Spot The Tracks Activity
Play Dough Art Station
Play Dough Fractions
Shape Matching Jigsaws
Ice Cream Parlour Play
Design a Fish Challenge
Art Mural Making
Big & Small Exploration
Play Dough Bake Off
Alphabet Dough Activities
Chill Out Lavender Play Dough
Seaside Play Dough
Birds and Nests
Seashell Play Dough
Pizza Parlour Play
Cinnamon Leaf Prints
Outer Space Play Dough
Diwali Salt Dough Candle Holders
Play Dough Spiders
Scary Monster Play Dough
Drinking Straw Exploration
Colour Mixing Experiments
Christmas Salt Dough Candle Holders
Christmas Spice Play Dough
Combine The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack with The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book and you’ll never run out of sensory play ideas!
Buy The Amazing Play Dough Printable Pack now with The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book for only
$34.99 $24.98 and save $10.
Every child needs play dough!
Play dough is the perfect sensory play material because it’s great for all ages. My daughters are teenagers now and they’ve been using play dough since they were around two years old. As they’ve grown, the ways they use play dough have evolved.
Very young children may enjoy simply having some dough to explore – they need few added extras to enjoy squashing and squeezing the sensory dough. Using the recipes in The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book to make your own play dough, means you know exactly what’s in it, so you can you be sure it’s safe for your child.
Toddlers and pre-schoolers love to have props added to turn the dough into play scenes and role play opportunities. Listen in and you will hear their language develop as they play. Play dough also helps to build vital fine motor skills and hand strength, so children can go on to write and draw well.
Older children can let their imaginations take flight, using the dough to mould models and create intricate play lands. They’ll be developing storytelling, problem-solving, and scientific thinking as they play.
Dough is even great for adults. Baking a loaf of bread is great therapy after a stressful day and play dough is also used in many physiotherapy practices to keep fingers nimble and maintain muscle strength.
Once you’ve made home made play dough using the recipes in this book, you won’t want to switch back to store-bought. Making your own dough is quick, easy, and very inexpensive. It allows you to add in lots of colour, scent and textures that you just can’t get from a shop. Plus, you know exactly what’s in it and you can keep it all plastic-free and compostable.
A DIY version also allows you to make bigger quantities of the dough, giving your children a generous amount of material to play with so they can really go for it and imagine, create, and enjoy.
With every knead, squash, and moulding of dough your children are working on their fine motor skills; developing strength, control, and flexibility in their fingers, hands, and wrists. This paves the way for
successfully holding a pencil to write, fastening buttons, tying shoe laces or playing piano.
The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book is also full of activity ideas that show you how to include counting, sums, fractions and size in your play. The variety of materials we use brings lots of extra vocabulary into play, and you will see how play dough small worlds and imaginative role-playing burst into lots of chat, questions, and speech development.
Combine the recipe book with The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack and you have the perfect beginner’s guide to play dough and you’ll never run out of engaging play dough ideas.
A beginner’s complete guide to play dough
- The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book
- The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack
- Tried-and-true recipes including classic, no-cook, gluten-free, salt dough, cloud dough, real bread dough, and modelling dough
- 52 play dough activities for sensory play, fine motor skills, language, math, and imaginary play, for every week of the year
- PLUS 180 play dough mats, including math, literacy, animals, festivals and themes – you’ll never be short of a brilliant play dough idea
- for ages 2-ish to 8+
Get your beginner’s guide to play dough here:
Click here to get only The Homemade Play Dough Recipe Book for $14.99
Click here to get only The Amazing Play Dough Printables Pack for $19.99
Available for instant download
This product is an ebook (electronic book), which means you will be sent a link by email which allows you to download the ebook and all the resources. You should save it to your computer or iPad and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
If you have any questions, then please refer to our FAQ.
All ebooks and other digital products listed on this page protected under copyright ©. All rights reserved. They may not be shared or distributed in any way or form.
All products listed on this page are priced in US dollars. If you are outside the USA, the amount appearing on your bank/credit card statement will be in your local currency based on the exchange rate applicable at the time of the payment.