Up! 30+ projects from blocks to rockets
Up! will take your child’s love of blocks and building, and take them far and wide across the curriculum.
With 30+ projects across math, literacy, science, art, and play, Up! shows you how to support passion-led, project-based, hands-on learning. It will help your child make connections, go deeper in their understanding, and encourage their questions and creativity.
It includes inspiring ideas for block play, mobiles, rockets, airplanes, parachutes, build challenges and more. And it comes with 100 printables.
All the activities in the book are FUN! Every activity has been tried, tested and approved by our children.
The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of explorations, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, math, literacy, science, sensory and art.
The sky’s the limit when you’re learning with Up!
Get this book for * free * when you choose the bonus bundle!
You’ll receive a copy of ABCs and 123s, and Make Your Mark, along with a free copy of Up!
Make Your Mark will help your child to make their mark with wonderful projects that help develop a love of writing, creative storytelling, self-confidence, and compassion – along with six sets of bonus printables.
ABCs and 123s gives your 40+ hands-on play ideas that will help your child build their letter and math skills. The activities have been carefully chosen to offer a wide range of math and literacy skills, working across the curriculum to incorporate play, imagination, science, sensory, and art.
Buy two books at the regular price of $29.98 and you’ll get the third book for free!
What you’ll get in this book
:: 30+ hands-on projects that invite your child to explore all things Up!
:: guidance on how to support your child’s interests, and how to help them expand their exploration and learning across the curriculum. This book is all about hands-on, project-based, passion-led learning.
:: multisensory activities for children aged 4 to 10
:: resources for parents and teachers, at home or in the classroom, with ideas for indoor and outdoor learning
:: material lists, step-by-step instructions, and full colour photographs of every activity
:: suggestions for variations and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
:: a wide range of learning activities including:
- Ideas to set up and develop block play
- Activities that use blocks for math lessons, with number games, measuring activities, and shape-building challenges
- Construction play invitations with sensory elements and imaginary play, to develop language, spelling, and storytelling, and to promote co-operation and collaboration
- Art projects on the theme of Up! including Caulder-inspired kinetic mobiles and upright weaving
- Prompts that encourage creative thinking and innovation: exploring the possibilities of rocks, ice, marshmallows, customising blocks with new designs, and using huge cardboard boxes that can build structures bigger than you are
- Science projects that invite your child to think about all the other things that go Up! including homemade rockets, airplanes, parachutes, pulleys and constellations
:: 100 printables including shape challenge cards, build challenge cards, and a set of world architecture prints
Available for instant download
This product is an ebook (electronic book), which means you will be sent a link by email which allows you to download the ebook and all the resources. You should save it to your computer or iPad and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
If you have any questions, then please refer to our FAQ.
All ebooks and other digital products listed on this page protected under copyright ©. All rights reserved. They may not be shared or distributed in any way or form.
All products listed on this page are priced in US dollars unless stated otherwise.