Welcome to the Maths Play Carnival!
This week’s Play Academy link-up is all about Maths Play. Please share an idea for any kind of maths play – a new post or one from your archive. Numbers, counting, measuring, patterning, size, shapes, fractions – what maths play do you enjoy? Help us build a fantastic store of maths play ideas we can use whenever we need a new idea.
1. Please link to your actual post, not your homepage.
2. Please add a link from your page through to this carvinal, to invite others to come and share the ideas. You can grab a Play Academy badge from the right-hand column if you’d like.
3. Go and visit some of the other blogs listed and say hi.
4. Grab an idea and go play!
5. Don’t forget to come back next Friday to join in with our regular ‘anything goes’ link-up.
Thanks for joining in – can’t wait to see all your maths ideas!